8.30.2005

Last night i stayed up late again to go to a movie called The Wedding Crashers. I had my computer applications class early this morning, a required chapel, and then i hit the books and studied all the way until lunch. The food here is ok-nothing too spectacular or anything. I have American Government later at 3pm. Today has been really chill; I havent been to the beach all yesterday and today! Its weird...ive just been hanging around campus trying to discover what the library has to offer and searching for good study lawns and shadey areas:) Im surprised how much i like to study actually...i think it is because i was able to choose my own classes and the topics are just so interesting that i want to run back to my room, open my book back up, and dive into the reading from where i left off. It will be interesting to see the outcome of my grades if i keep my study habits consistent like i have been this past week.

I almost forgot to mention the exciting news...i got a job in the little cafe in the middle of campus called The Cove. I will be working 16 hr weeks: Monday and wednesday from 10-3 and Friday from 10-4. They seriously gave me the best hours...all the times i requested:;) It should be a great way to get to know other students on campus...especially more juniors and seniors. I;m excited...i have my first day tomorrow! yay With me luck and keep me in your prayers.

0 comments: