1.30.2006

Im getting into my academic week so i may not be able to blog as much.

today i walked/ran 5-6 miles! I had two classes (like PE) where we had to excercise duringthem and then i went walking with court and ash this morning too! It was a lot in one day for sure ;P

Classes were good... also today I wrote two papers (total of 6 pgs!), studied for a 50 question exam, and preparred for my 2 min speech. It has been a long day! but i love having time and no interruptions to do my work now. It is a lot more convenient for my studies :)

I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR CHICAGO!!! really though, i dont know if it could have been a better weekend to be going away!!! i am so excited to see char and hang out with her and all her friends. We have been talking a lot this week...she and her friends are so excited they keep planning the whole weekend for me...where we will eat, where we will go out at night, and all the other fun stuff they want me to see. I cant wait to be single and go to... nothing to worry about.. no attatchments...just my girl char, cute clothes to borrow the whole time im there and a whole WEEKEND to hang out! I am so stoked, I CANT WAIT!!!

0 comments: