4.19.2006




Today was SOOOooOOO Random! I went to all my classes from 8-3. Went on a run for an hour. I tried going to the beach with Mike, but ended up staying here and playing volleyball on the towers lawn. Then I went to Taco Tuesday down by Huntington Pier with Matt Meyer, Dan Ford, Mel, Cate, and Maci. I went to the Huntington dorm to visit friends and chill with Levi. I went to my Frontline training thingy and finally topped the night off by played some soccer and ultimate frisbee. Phew...totally random, i told you!

2 comments:

Daughter of God said...

aww Jenna I love how ur mom checks your blog...its so sweet!!! No wonder you are so sore...u keep having so much fun with all these random sports and u just keep goung...ur like the energizer bunny...hehe...i luv ya 4 that!!!

Daughter of God said...

haha i mispelled going!!!