5.15.2006

Such a fabulous mothers day :) Sunny, hot (75), and my mom and i chatted for a loooong time about her exciting wedding that is coming up REAL soon! BTW HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMA!!! I spent the majority of the day outside taking care of some yardwork, dad's been pretty busy, and the yard was looking pretty shabby so i thought i might jump in there and take care of it...eww spiders and weeds. Not my favorite ;P

Though, I was saved by the most exciting thing EVER...Charlena called!!! She finally got back today at 1 and she called at like 5. She called for the 1st official invite to come over and chill with my 2nd family (by the end of the summer i bet i will have been over there like 100 times). Anyway we had a yummy dinner and cooked smores over her little bonfire...thats what i loved most about last summer...Char and i just practically living at eachother's houses...this summer is not going to be any different ;) I LOVE THAT GIRL....I CANT BELIEVE WE ARE FINALLY REUNITED!!!! YAY!!!!

1 comments:

Daughter of God said...

aww happy belated mothers day Jenna's mom...aka...my other mom!!!