7.12.2006

Ahh!!!! school is way too hard right now!!! I knew i would have to jump back into a lot of work upon returning to Spokane from the wedding but this is almost unbearable!!!! i have my psych test on 8 chapters!!!! Then my accounting test on a chapter i am sorta lost in AND in my art class we have the most massive chapter EVER!!! I have to do a project for art and send it in too...oh my goodness this week seriously needs to end right now!!!

also, i wanted to ask all of you to pray for my friend, Landon Orcutt. Landon is supposed to be in my frontline leadership group next year but i just got news that he went missing on bear mountain and left a suicide note to his parents. he's been missing for 4 days now!!!! keep him and his family in your prayers if you could please.

1 comments:

Daughter of God said...

hey jenna..I hope u do well in ur classes..and I will be praying that Landon is safe...let me know whatever news u get. U have my prayers