4.16.2007
Oh goodness, these pictures are old! Might as well catch you up... these are from Spring Break like a month ago! AHHH!!! haha
So Dad is making it a tradition to take me out to one of the best restaurants in Spokane every time i come home. This Spring Break was Clinkerdaggers, with the best view of the Spokane Falls, downtown! What a special treat!
Also here is a photo of his totum pole..he's super excited about it. Really cute.
After I was in Spokane for a few days, I went off on a road trip to Denver with one of my closest friends from back home, Nicole Sandvig. We drove through Montana, thought we were going to get stuck in Wyoming,and then finally made it to Colorado! It was super fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love that totum pole!! Your dad made that??? AWESOME!!! I would love a mini one...its sooo cute :)
Post a Comment