Currently living in Nepal with my husband and best friend: Jonathan Hudlow. We're on another romantic adventure while also working together for our favorite nonprofit called Tiny Hands.
Spring Break roadtrip from Alberquerque to Denver with my friend, Nicole White. We stopped to visit Joe in C-Springs and we went up to Copper Mtn. to snowboard too!
Hey You! So I've now joined the blogging world---all my friends with babies have them now and to leave comments on some of them I have to have a blog account (like youre) so why not, right :) But I love looking at yours and getting updated on your life. When is school over for you? Any chance you'll be visiting the PNW? miss you. love you. meghan
"Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute to just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the girl of a town called who-knows-where" -Fresh POBA
1 comments:
Hey You! So I've now joined the blogging world---all my friends with babies have them now and to leave comments on some of them I have to have a blog account (like youre) so why not, right :) But I love looking at yours and getting updated on your life. When is school over for you? Any chance you'll be visiting the PNW? miss you. love you.
meghan
Post a Comment