12.14.2005
Weekend update- I packed up most of my clothes for a month and sent them home with Rachel (My friend who I am going to stay with for a week of the break). Though first, this past weekend I took high school girls to Santa Barbara for the St Andrew’s Girls retreat. It was really fun…but definitely awkward for me. When I think of a retreat I refer back to what retreats I have been on…Roughin it in the mountains or somewhere with no cell phone, no tv, no nothing. That definitely was not the case in what seemed like the lap of luxury. We stayed at a 4 star hotel literally right of the beach, which was across the street. The church provided the leaders with free meals the entire weekend; from California Pizza Kitchen to a couple of breakfasts at Starbucks! Not to mention, all we did was get pampered with an exfoliation night, and we went shopping a lot!!! It was such a treat but not a retreat! I hear, though that down here, it is quite usual to most of the retreats! Weird…that’s the OC for ya
Sunday night through Thursday day- I will be staying here at my friend Rachels, in Lake Forest. Fortunately her family is super sweet and nice to me. It has been great so far! Also, Jason is housesitting with his older brother at a house in Lake forest that is 10 minutes away! We have hung out already and I we are going to try to hang out a lot

0 comments:
Post a Comment