12.14.2005



  

  

  

  




  

  

  

  




  

  

  


Mon- Right when I return home from the best thanksgiving ever I have to go back to the books. I discovered that work had to be done for this huge group project that was due in two days. We had to write a business plan, draft it, and present it for 20% of our final grade! Ouch…talk about hitting the books!

Tues-‘Deck the Halls’ is a highest level of competitiveness between each floor of Laguna Hall. 6 floors compete by utilizing all the items among their rooms to create the best hall décor that ties into a Christmas theme. The most enthusiastic and creative floor wins the ‘Deck the Halls Cup’. WE WON!!! Here is what we did…
Our theme was ‘I’m dreaming of an Orange Christmas’ because our year round floor theme is the O.C. We tied both themes together. Then as the judges passed through our hall we had groups of girls in each door ready to pop out singing their orange county version of ‘The 12 days of Christmas’. For example: “On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me…3 Surfboards…”It was an amazing time with the girls on the floor. Our floor personality is so fun and exciting! I love it!

The rest of the week was devoted to my studies and writing final papers. Friday I goofed around with Nicole a lot and all week I have hung out with Jason.

Weekend- Rachel stole me to housesit with her at this mansion in Mission Viejo, this really wealthy area near Laguna Hills. Saturday, we went Christmas shopping and we went to Christmas Fantasia (The Christmas concert Vanguard’s music students produce).
Sunday just consisted of Work, studying, and Church.

Fri- WELCOME TO FINALS WEEK! It started off with my first final at 6:30pm and ended on Friday morning when I turned in my 10 page final research paper for persuasive writing.

0 comments: