11.26.2005

Tues- I went to my 8am class after my morning walk with the girls. Then i decided to catch a ride with my friend, Jon Hughes after alking in my morning class. I packed, said my goodbye, and we left by 12:30...just after lunch. I got to Simi and i have been here ever since.

Tues the 22nd through sunday the 27th- In Simi Valley with my family (mom's side). Everyone is here...aunts uncles, cousins, 3rd cousins, grandparents from the Philippines, and my mom from Seattle!!! Joe even flew in from Colorado!!! i have loved my time spent here from playing with elle and dan-dan, cooking the thanksgiving dinner with kay, hanging with joe, and just relaxing around. The food at Thanksgiving was amazing..kay is such a good cook...it was all like gourmet!mmm. I am about ready to go back to school though, i miss eveyone and everything about the VU! Im ready to study regularly again, and hang out with everyone.

Oh- and the other thing that was really eventful during my break was when jason, joe and i went to six flags the day after thanksgiving! Before arriving at the park we went o see my best friend, Nicole at her house. I met her whole family and saw her home town, her house. She's so cute...its always great seeing where my new friends grew up...you learn so much more about the person! I loved it, especially taking pictures with my three most favorite people...Jason, Joe, and Nicole! We met up with my 'cool cousin' pinky and her friend when we got to six flags. It wasnt too busy and we made it on all the ride we wanted to go on with out having a long wait at all!!! it was rad.. though i admit, i was freakin scared on that ride called 'X'! Ahh!

0 comments: