11.16.2005































What an incredible evening!!! You are not going to want to skip over this blog entry…

!!!…get ready…!!!!

Ok, so I ended up going to the rainforest café at south center mall instead of downtown Disney because traffic was too heavy. It turned out amazing…a few (like 7) of us girls left all pretty and went out to eat. We said it was Erica’s bday so that we could have a song and a volcano dessert.,,,mmm…brilliant!

After, we went to that thing I mentioned called Woofest. ALL (or A LOT of) the girls from the school filled the entire church with the anxiety of being ‘Wooed’ by the guys of Huntington…

!!!...STILL READY…!!!

So all the guys have their turns to do what they planned: skits, poems, humor, dancing, singing, slideshows, roses…you name it they did it! Well when it was Jasons floors turn they did all this cute stuff as a group. Though, towards the end each guy had a chance to get on the mic. and say anything they wanted. So a few of the other guys go and say something cute or humorous to all the girls. Then the very last to get up there was Jason!!! HE WAS SO CUTE!!! In front of everyone he held a rose, got on the mic, and said something like, “Ok well im going to keep this pretty simple…This is to Jenna…I love the way your hand fits perfectly into mine.” He then came over to me as I stood up in front of everyone, completely bashful and blushing, and I kissed him on the cheek as he handed me a red rose ;P Oh my gosh it was the cutest thing ever!!! Everyone was talking about it and stuff…SO cute!

0 comments: