11.26.2005
Catch up time...
Friday the 18th through Sunday the 20th- I WENT HOME TO SPOKANE!!!
Fri-Mostly Flying all day. I got in at 10...went out by 12 and went to sleep at 4AM! I ended up 'Heart Attacking' my friends car the night before her wedding as a surprise for the next morning (Heart attacking is when you cut out a bunch of hearts and write stuff on them like, "I love you, you're the best," and other stuff like that. Then its a fun and encouraging thing to find the next morning.)I also hung out my friend Molly Enkema at Whitworth College. It was awesoem catching up with her!!!
Sat- I had coffee dates with Shane Maggart and Katie Mackin, some hurdle friends from high school at the Rockwood Bakery on the South Hill. Then when i returned home my dad had the spagheti and meatballs ready for a big family lunch. He was so great...he cooked and invited the whole family over for my return. It was really fun and awesome to hang out with everyone again. Not to mention the meatballs were fabulous!!! Mmm...After the family Lnch i was able to head down to GU and walk around to see some high school friends. It was awesome...Shane Maggart, CJ Garcia,Amelia Ferral and Elizabeth Smyth were just some of the main ones. Amelia, Elizabeth and I took off to go to Meghan's wedding.
---Meghans Wedding----
This was one of the most increadible weddings i have ever been to. You could feel the love and it just makes me envy the entire experience. Meghan was such a beautiful bride!! i was crying even before she walked down the isle...then even more when i saw her inher dress and all. hehe. There were just a handful of 'meghans girls' that went to the wedding but we all fit around one table at the reception and it was fun to get together again.
Sun- After the wedding i relaxed in our hot tub...it was amazing in the crisp spokane air. Then it was time to get out of the cold and return home. But before i left, i was able to go to my home church, New Community. The whole weekend was so amazing...but upon my return to the VU after my first weekend home, the best parts were just discovering my love for the people i care about like friends and family, the culture shock, and the realities of the world in a larger perspective. I was trippin the whole way home when i was thinking of how much i miss the things of my past and how i was torn between my past and an aprehensive future. Though, the only thing i know for sure is that wherever i go, the people i care about will always support me and i can always return to my small, quaint, and little city of Spokane, WA. When i arrived back at the VU i was greeted by my amazing friends with such a warm welcome...and thenthe best part...JASON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment