11.17.2005
I have really been stressed today...my roommates and i took three big screams this morning in our room before we let it build up too much. Finals are really tearing me down now.
Frustating Thing #1:
Its all been building up since i met for a group project yesterday night. I met with these girls to work on our final project that is 30 pgs long!!! Meeting wasnt too beneficial...i ended up trying to get work done as the other girls goofed around. Im afraid i might end up pulling a lot of weight for the end result...this effects 20% of our grade!!! rrr
Frustrating thing #2:
I set my alarm for 630 to go speed walking with some girls. They called my before i got ready and they told me they wanted to sleep in. Which was fine with me...the more sleep the better ;P But i forget to reset my alarm clock and crashed out again. I woke up to realize i missed my first class and i had to register for my classes!!! I was running around like crazy trying to figure out my classes, get my passwords, log on in time, and secure my spot in all my classes...It was hard but thankfully i got all the classes i wanted! YAY
I was so frustrated and stresses this morning that i ended up letting it rest by going on a run ofr a half hour! It felt so good.
After i have been rushing around to classes and finishing homework. I have been calling friends from home and been setting up some plans for when i return this weekend. I am getting a little scared for this weekend. As much as i am looking forward to going home i am also very aprehensive about all my homework. I will be really busy this weekend and i probably will not have a lot of time to do my schoolwork. hmmm. Thats not good. Hopefully i will finish everything. Ill write more later...

0 comments:
Post a Comment