2.25.2006

Just enjoying life right now!!!

Tues- Pretty stressful jumping back into everything after my trip but i got through it

Wednesday i got to talk to my dad for a long time...that made my whole week:P i havent had the chance to talk to him in forever!!! So ya, im just pleased with the little things in life:) I had my two interviews and they went soooooo well!!!! i cant believe we are already thinking sso ahead to next year! im looking forward to these positions of leadership, though, and ill find out friday of next week:)

Thurs- dinner with friends, I found out Wed was my half birthday so in celebration some friends took me out to cold stone :) I also juumped in the hot tubs with some friends

Fri- dinner with friends, went to the school play, and then the beach at night with friends from the 7th floor huntington

0 comments: