2.10.2006

So im definitely going to DISNEYLAND right now! yay! I am actually way more excited than i thought i would be...i feel like a giddy little girl again! Last time i was there i think i was 10 and i was with my grandparents:) My friend/neighbor Chrissy works there so she is giving me a free day pass! yay for Chrissy. I will post pictures later:) YAY FOR DISNEYLAND!!!

Tonight is going to be fun. I have to be at the church (St Andrews...the one i help out at) by 7 tonight because i am helping my friends on the leadership team with the childrens' ministries overnight for girls. We are going to go out for dessert, watch movies, do makeup, and dance! hehe It should be really cute! I love kids...as you know with all my experience volunteering with them:) So i am probably close to being EVEN MORE excited than the little girls!!! hehe yay

0 comments: