3.31.2006





CATCH UP TIME!!! So I cant even remember the last time I blogged...so here comes the catch up…
1) Im burnt out! School is becoming a drag and I am wearing thin now…So much to do before summer and not a lot of motivation. I am working consistently hard but my work-load has increased so much lately that I feel I give all I have and still need to give more to get everything completed.
2) The church I work for is going through a tough transition of high school pastors and a lot of change…its good in the overall picture but change itself is difficult.
3) I am running in a race with my friend Chelsea!!! Is is called the VU 5K and it is this Saturday. My friend and I had the idea to dress in 80’s and sell decorative water bottles to raise money for the non-profit organization we chose to be sponsored by. In our first day yesterday, we raised $200! Our goal: $500!!!
4) I am having a lot of fun right now!!! Life has been so good and I have REALLY been enjoying every moment! I have been obsessed with my friend Chelsea in the last few weeks and she truly is my perfect match for a friend. If you saw Chelsea and I interact as friends, you would probably define us as ‘FUN’…. Everything about our personalities and what we do, and who we are together we are just fun and we are just having fun ;p

0 comments:
Post a Comment