3.19.2006
HEY EVERYONE IM BACK FROM MEXICO!!!!!!! I had such an amazing trip...so much happened I don’t know where to start! Basically there were 7 of us (2 boys and the rest girls). My friend from home, Nicole Sandvig, sadly got REALLY burnt after the first day and was out of commission for a while on the trip :( Others burned badly but i only tanned, thanks to my Filipino roots! We did everything from horseback riding on the beach, sun bathing, salsa dancing, Mexican food, and discovering the Mexican markets! Mazatlan was the perfect city of choice for my group of friends (the perfect balance of Mexican city and culture and the fact that it was the best place for us college students to rest on vacation)!
I got back Thursday and I was inseparable from my friend, Chelsea. We have been hanging with these boys from Hawaii a lot and we have been really getting to know a lot about Hawaiin culture and lifestyle just by being around all of them. It has been fun! All of my close friends have been at school since i cam e back from Mexico so it hasnt been too boring...even though there was like no one around ;p
Anyway, boys have been more fun than ever right now! i love being single and all the boys know it. hehe:) Il tell you more abou that later if you ask me...Fun single life...thats all i gotta say abou thtat

0 comments:
Post a Comment