8.02.2006
RECENT UPDATE: Last week home! I leave Tuesday to drive down...last minute everything. Still doin the school thing...have my last Psych test on Monday and then I'll still have to stop @ Starbucks along the way to Cali to do work for my Art online class which doesn't end until right when i start trainingfor ASB in two weeks. Friend time has been super special, especially now that we have a reality check that this is our last summer together and I am the first to leave (besides our Lauren lover)
Oh- and the most important update of all... MY BROTHER IS DATING ONE OF MY REALLY GOOD FRIENDS!!!!! CAN YOU SAY AKWARD!?!?!?! AHHHH! oh well screw it, at least its someone i ALREADY like, i guess we can skip through the whole getting approval from the important sister thing...even though i admit, i still thinks she needs to be a little scared of me :P Joe- just noooooo kissy pics or anything else gross on your blog...EWW GOSH THIS IS AKWARD!

1 comments:
Ur mom is soo sweet and she writes with such beautiful vocabulary..its amazing! Yea it must be awkward having ur bro date one of ur friends...I know I'd go crazy if that happened to me. But then again I couldn't picture any of my friends with my bro cause we're such different people...maybe u n' ur bro are more alike than u think.
I'll be calling u soon for details!! hehe
...oh and yes i have had my belly button peirced since high school sophmore yr...hehe
Here is how u post a pic:
1. find a small pic (im not sure what size)..check my myspace groups section I joined a group that is called Icons x3 u can join that group cause they have nice pics.
2. ..then save a pic in ur comp. 3. post it on ur blog like a regular blog.
4. go to edit profile and find the section named photograph
5. open up a seperate page and find ur blog with the pic u posted. Clic on the pic u posted and copy and past the url whatchamacallit (hehe)..in the top right hand corner where u would normally place www....
6. paste it into the URL box then save the changes at the bottom.
7. check ur profile to make sure its posted in ur pic section...it should post right away
8. Once its posted u can delete the blog with the saved pic!
I hope u understand my instructions!! luv ya!
Post a Comment