Currently living in Nepal with my husband and best friend: Jonathan Hudlow. We're on another romantic adventure while also working together for our favorite nonprofit called Tiny Hands.
Then i hit northern cali...a few more lakes, lots of orange trees, and then i spotted my first palm tree in 3 months!!!! I stayed with one of my closest friends, Jenna Blair (yes her name is Jenna too) in Auburn! I love her and i love her VW Cabrio!
yay! ur back...i hope ur having a great time gettin back into the dorm life..i hope ur havin a blast!! I know I am.this city college thing isnt as bad as I thought it would be!
"Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute to just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the girl of a town called who-knows-where" -Fresh POBA
1 comments:
yay! ur back...i hope ur having a great time gettin back into the dorm life..i hope ur havin a blast!! I know I am.this city college thing isnt as bad as I thought it would be!
Post a Comment