Currently living in Nepal with my husband and best friend: Jonathan Hudlow. We're on another romantic adventure while also working together for our favorite nonprofit called Tiny Hands.
so finally glad to have my social life balanced back in :) its been a really good weekend with friends so far! ive loved it!
tonight we got a huge group together for sushi and then we went to josh's birthday bash at his home in Ontario (45 mins away). It was an awesome time!!!
yay back to the social life...I knew it would come back sometime soon! I know u cant go long w/o doing something fun, random, and exciting! My Jenna is back to the usual!
"Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute to just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the girl of a town called who-knows-where" -Fresh POBA
1 comments:
yay back to the social life...I knew it would come back sometime soon! I know u cant go long w/o doing something fun, random, and exciting! My Jenna is back to the usual!
Post a Comment