9.21.2006




so ive been babysitting like no other right now...every spare moment. It has totally overtaken my night time social life :P I need to raise 5,000 before next year vecause im going to Erope for a study abroad program for an entire semester! Well, at least the kids are great!!!

so for this one family i go every saturday morning and i am like a little soccer mom. The mom has 3 kids who all play soccer, and whom all have games in the morning!!! so i go to watch this little boy on the far left, his name is danny and he is four. I love him to pieces!

also, the two girls in princess dresses are the loves of my life...Lyla (4) and Lauren (2). These kids are the ones i sit for the most!!!

1 comments:

Daughter of God said...

aww thats sooo adorable! wow thats funny I was thinking of doing a study abroad to spain or some other spanish speaking country...did u get my phone message? I got my car, im transfering back to the ballys near south coast plaza and next semester Im possibly moving back to VU...long story!