Currently living in Nepal with my husband and best friend: Jonathan Hudlow. We're on another romantic adventure while also working together for our favorite nonprofit called Tiny Hands.
Our JSB formal was excellent!!!!! Here's some pics with Ryan- the mystery boy you've probably only heard of :) Then the kids are my cousins and also the high school girls and i went to see the musical WICKED up in LA!!!!!
He is so cute! And looks like a fun guy! :) I feel the need for a Jenna update---give me a call when schools out---or if you need an excuse to procrastinate from studying!
"Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute to just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the girl of a town called who-knows-where" -Fresh POBA
1 comments:
He is so cute! And looks like a fun guy! :) I feel the need for a Jenna update---give me a call when schools out---or if you need an excuse to procrastinate from studying!
Post a Comment