10.13.2005

Good news everyone!!! Jason doesnt have mono or bronchitis. He is fine. Mom and Dad flipped out! hehe. Dont you worry though, i already told you i dont ever kiss him anyway, you both are funny. Anyway..he is feeling a lot better. His throat is fine now and he has been able to eat real food again :)

I finally had my first night of socializing in a week last night. I really didnt do much though- just went ot the soccer game with friends after i got off work (to watch Jason play). Then after i went on arun with my really close friend, Joanna. She's a doll, i love her a lot! Then i hung out onthe 7th floor...like always ;P I hung out with Jason for like a second after his game but our schedules conflictd all day yesterday so that was the only time i was able to see him ;( Today though, i hung out with him alittle in the cove.

oh- some other exciting news about today...I quit my job at Java City today. Its official. k gtg my battery is about to die :( ttyl

0 comments: