10.18.2005

Hey friends and family!!! It has been a while, sorry. Let me attemp to catch you up:

So Friday i went to the beach with two friends in the morning. Everyone goes to Newport's 56 (56 refers to the lifeguard stand on the beach) and so a lot of people ended up coming down and our little group of three grew to a group of about 15-20! It was a really hotday too! We were able to lay out and even wade in the water. I was so scared to go inbecasue there were these huge fish that were probably 1 1/2 feet long in the waves. You know when the waves start to form...they were in there! You could see them!!! YUCK i hate fish. OMG but the best part about the whole trip was when i saw dolpgins! Live ones!!! They were all swimming close to the shore, like really close to the surfers! It was rad! hehe

After a day at the beach my friend Rachel and my roommate Charly and i went to Simi Valley to stay with my family. I loved every minute of it!!! I love my familly and i love the fact that every friend i have brought back loves them too!!! The first night Uncle Junkit and Kay brout us to a really REALLY yummy pasta place..mmm. I had tortellini with sun dried tomatoe sauce. I dont know why i told you that ;P Then we had dessert at cold stone! The next day Kay and Uncle Junkit had 3 amazing babysitters and Oliver too! We hung out, slept, studied(well not really), watched tv, and relaxed. It was awesome. We ate dinner with my fam and then drove back here after. I forgot all that yummy food that kay cooked for me!!!! i am so sad :( Im never going to forgetit ever again thats for sure!!! boo

Since i have been back at school i have been studying a lot!!! Poor Nicole is super sick now too!! Im telling ya, everyone is sick! The girl across her hall has bronchitis so Nicole is going to the hospital to get a check up. Hopefully its not that. Jason is all better though so that is good :)

I am nearly done with midterms week... I have gotten preety decent grades too.
95% (A) Intro to Business
90% (A) New Testament Survey
80%(C+) American Gov
I am pretty sad about my gov grade but it isnt a huge chunck out of our overall grading at semester. I can make it up through the papers and the upcoming final too!
I have one more paper due friday...rrr.After that i am done with midterms week yay!

so now you know where i have been and what i have been doing down here. pray for my friend nicole!

0 comments: