10.06.2005
Thanks Daddy for the awesome care package!!! you arre the best- I was really surprised :)
So yesterday was really relaxed...just went through my classes, chapel, studied, and i even took a nap! I bonded with my friends Joanna for a while in the cove (the coffee/hang out area in the middle of campus) and then at night i chilled with friends. We all planned to meet out on the soccer field with blankets for a little Speed Uno. Fun times :)
After, i hung with Jason. Jason and i are doing great :) I really like how everything is flowing...somthing in particular... So i have always been the kind of girl that i hate when my girlfriends ditch to be with boys. I told myself that i wouldnt be one of those girls if i ever had a BF. The good news- i have stuck to it...no ditching so far;) In the last two nights Jason and i have hung out with our own "friends". He hangs with the soccer guys and i get to chill with my lovely ladies. I have never been the kind of person to cling to someone else a lot...i would say im pretty independent...sop allowing that sort of space really works for me/us :) We agree on simple things like that all the time...its weird how similar we are in the ways we act or think sometimes. Anyways...GIRLS BEFORE GUYS!!! Remember that ladies hehe
So today i have been taking it easy again but my roomies and i went to the Yoga Class again. I was still a little sore from last class but we made it through. Gosh i feel so bad sometimes though because i start laughing in the middle of the class when everyone is supposed to be "focused and centered". Youwould laugh too! Imagine 3 not so flexible girls looking like mashed pretzels and attempting ridiculously bending things. Its funny stuff. hehehe
also one more thing i promise--- i talked to my aunt and uncle from Simi valley and next weekend Nicole, me, and two other girls are going to stay there for two nights next weekend because we dont have school on friday! im stoked. food mmm

0 comments:
Post a Comment