2.20.2007



Im working on this really amazing project for my Advertising and Promotion's class. I have been assigned to a group of five to work in a mock advertising agency called Insight Marketing. We were assigned to work for a company called Meguiar's. Today I have spent a lot of time researching this company online to learn the history and to attempt to be a real "CarGal". Here is the site...

http://www.meguiars.com/press/release_viewer.cfm?selected_ID=152

I am really looking forward to investing into car care education and learning more about the expansive car industry. Hopefully, by the end of this project I will be able to have a respect for cars in the way that my father loves cars too.

1 comments:

Daughter of God said...

i love u jenna :) looking at ur life makes me see how mature u are and dedicated to all ur projects...i wanna be like jenna when I grow up