2.24.2007

So today from 11am until about 5 or 6pm there is a Vanguard baseball game to be played, just outside my window!!!

I LOOOOOOOOOVE the baseball season!!! I live for it!!! Every Saturday morning I wake up to look forward to spending another beautiful day outside watching all my favorite boys!!!!



I cant believe it was only last year that I watched my first baseball game all the way through. Since then I've gone to a Seattle Mariners game, a Spokane Indians game, and numorous Vandguard and smaller-league games :) Anytime I hear of a baseball game on a good, sunny day there is no way to keep me away from it! I love 'em!!!

Since last year I have had one of my closest guy friends, Jason Machado, on the baseball team. I have designated myself as his # 1 SuPeRfAn!!!! Well it all started last year when Chelsea and I would go to his game to cheer for him, but this year without Chels, Idecided to carry on the tradition! Here's a photo of my #1 player!!!



Jason's seriously an AMAZING baseball player!!!! He plays in the outfield (right field), but his strongest suit is batting. He has already hit one homerun and im hoping he will have close to ten by the end of the season!!!! He is a sophomore and will probably be recuited for a larger university in his last two years of eligibility. If he goes pro I really wouldn't be surprised...and I will be #1 Fan cheeringfor him all the way! Go #25 "Macho Machado"!!!!!

1 comments:

Daughter of God said...

Just letting you know I'm here checking on ur blog...I have yet to update mine :( we need to hang out asap :) luv ya