9.09.2012
Oh my goodness, I’ve totally fallen hard for this kid. He is such a joy to be around and my heart just aches when we are apart. I love seeing his little smile and his interest in this Good life he’s been given.
Jon and I returned a second time (other than church services held at their home). Watching Sudin explore new toys and play pass with a simple little ball was so sweet. You would think he’s like any other little 2-year old, but to me, he’s much much more. He has turned my world upside down at a time when God’s worked in my life to make me completely free of distractions.
When I look at Sudin, I don’t feel sorry for the sad and unfortunate things he’s been through, but instead I only see immense joy and childlike faith fulfilled! He has one of the most redemptive stories I’ve heard in my lifetime and the fact is, is that he’s 2. He has no knowledge of sin; I want his to realize that he was created and chosen to be nothing less than God’s little gift.
The next time I get to see Sudin will be during the Kids Camp in Kathmandu in October. Soooo long ;(

0 comments:
Post a Comment