1.04.2009

My friends (Descriptions of three groups, from my high school mentees, to my Vanguard girlfriends, and then my friend in Spokane):
These photos all came out really cute, thanks to Kylie's photographic expertise at the Getty, and thanks to the wonderful "models" in every shot ;P
It was so great to have Kristine Hedley there, a past co-leader, and so many lovable faces of my high school girls.
Thanks for coming to bagels, to the Getty for the day or for calling to say goodbye... I LUV you girls with all my heart!
PS. The leaves were my fav pics- Thanks for finding that as entertaining as I did :)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2015762&l=41fe1&id=176800066
I love you VANGUARD girls!!! I am so blessed to have you all as friends :)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2014936&l=83bc0&id=176800066
-Some senior friends at the beach one last time together for a xmas card photo shoot :)
-After moving out of my VU apt, I had to hang out in the area for a few nights so I was able to stay with Kaitlin and Rose. The "temporary roomates" also included Bre :) We had a mock Christmas in Cali; it included a night of light-hunting and Yatzee!
-I road tripped up to Washington State with my friend, Summer Yates. Along the way Gaby Weinman took us in for two nights in the Bay area- she was a great host and tour guide :)
-After dropping Summer in Puyallup, I made the last 5 hour stretch across the state, from Seattle to Spokane to find my city buried in snow!!! It was amazing- I have never seen so much snow here!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2015597&l=613dc&id=176800066
This Christmas break was filled with adventure! The snow brought with it hours of shoveling (each day), as well as, fun times sledding, trips to the ski mtn, and much more!
Friends are so great, especially mine :) They truely are blessings in my life and I loved all of the crazy times this break, especially with my girls!
So great- thanks for the silliness!!!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2016182&l=45eac&id=176800066

0 comments:
Post a Comment