1.04.2009
Friends and Family,
Many of you were already aware of my blog since I have been using it for almost four years now. Though if you are new to Blogger, then I will give you a crash course for what this will entail:
1. Blogger is like an online journal, I being the author, will post whatever is on my mind or what I am currently doing.
2. Links will connect you to more photos or additional websites that aid my descriptions.
3. Your participation is welcome! You have the option to bookmark the web address, leave comments after my posts, or do both- I would love to interact with you!
If you are checking this post, you probably received an emailed update to do so. I will try to post two updates during my travels in the Philippines, but feel free to check periodically.
Thanks for your love and support!
Sincerely,
Jenna Migliuri

0 comments:
Post a Comment