2.14.2009
Dear viewers,
I wanted to thank you again for your ongoing support. Many of you have told me that you check this blog once a day- in anticipation for a new post. I am glad to hear that you find my life interesting enough to follow for a few weeks :)
I am still traveling to what I would call a "surprising destination". Feel free to ask me about it anytime, through email or when I return ;P
I am not sick of traveling yet, in fact, excitement continues to increase each day! I may be a little weary from mosquito bites and dirty clothes, but those minute details are nothing compared to the thrills that each day brings in this new country!
I hope to post pictures to Facebook soon, but in the meantime, thanks again for your love and support!
-Jenna Migliuri

0 comments:
Post a Comment