7.15.2012

We’re in Nepal and I’m gearing up to put on my bangles and scarves! I’m trying to get Jon to commit to growing his hair hippie-long just because I’m curious if it will eventually reach his shoulders. What do you think…should he do it? It will be quite the journey for us to adapt to this new culture. We’re pretty playful people and we’re hoping to make the most of everything right from the start! As newlyweds (almost two years this October), we are on a wild ride to improve our communication. Inseparable travel over the past month and a half or so has really pushed us to get to know each other even deeper. We have even come up with a few ‘looks’ to give one another that translate perfectly in ‘Jenna-Jon code’. In all seriousness, please continue to pray for us in our marriage as we start this new season as missionaries in Nepal. Also, if you have an opinion about the length of Jon’s hair over the next year, please speak up sooner than later!

0 comments: