8.10.2012

Today is Saturday (the weekend yay!) and it since I haven't blogged this week I really wanted to explain why we've been "long lost Hudlow's" this week...

I was working hard on a masterpiece that you will soon be able to see. It is my very first video made through iMovie. Jon helped with the final touches like music, but it really kept me busy this entire week. I started on Tuesday thinking, "Yay this will be a fun project," and by Thursday a "1 day project" turned into a loooong "OCD experiment" in the end. When I start teaching myself something new, I can get really really intense about it. What happened was that I put all the video clips in of our travels and then after adding photos, music and words, it really started to come together nicely. It also ended up being a great way to reflect on all that has happened over the past 3 months. I will be posting the video over the weekend on FB or our Blog so check back there later!

Also, I haven't heard anything from World Vision but yesterday was the application due date so hopefully this week they will have a chance to review it. Keep praying: "You do not have because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to send it on your passions (James 4:1-3)."

0 comments: