9.01.2005

I finally went back to the beach yesterday. I dont think i will make my quota for the week but i definately enjoyed making it out yesterday. You know how i posted an explanation of how the brother and sister floors work? The boys 4th took thier sister floor to the beach for a bon fire last night and catherine (my 3rd floor sis) and i just tagged along! It was sweet:)

I pretty much was out to study all day. My friends and i have this one tree that we call the "Tree of Knowledge". It is OUR spot to study!!! Rule # 1 no cell phones! As a result we've been known to be there. Everyone who is looking for us just knows to stop by if they need us for some reason. Anyway... i have got to go to class pretty soon here. I talked to the guys in the comp tech support to try to see if they could help me figure out how to post pics on this site but it kinda stumped them too. I think i can get it goin but it will probably take more time that what i had anticipated in the beginning. Just hold on and be patient for a while longer:)

0 comments: