9.05.2005

Labor Day Weekend has been an amazing balance of study, prayer, and socializing. I have pretty much completed all my school work that i needed to finish this weekend. Im the kind of person that has to do my work right when i get it- i hate procrastinating! That habit rocks in college becaus ei dont really stress out and i get to go play after i get my work done (when everyone else is still studying)!so that rocks.

Yesterday i went to the beach with some friends...dane, jason, and Wong. I got worked in the waves! Jason and i were trying to body surf...that didntwork out too well hehe.

another highlight of my day was when some friends took me to this frozen yogurt place called Americas Cup. They all freaked out when i told them i had never been there before..so they took me. Oh my gosh- let me tell you--i am a hard core cold stone freak and i would say America's cup blows cold stone out of the water!!! I t is self serve so you get to make your treat EXACTLY how you want. They have all these topping out and you just pile it all on. Not to mention the frozen yogurt is the best i have ever tasted in my life. I give Americas cup 5 stars!!! hehe

ok ta ta till next time:)

0 comments: