9.26.2005

WOW! I AM SO HAPPY HERE! I cant even express into words how much i love life, vanguard, and cali right now :) I admit though, it has been about a month and a half and i am still not used to my schedule...plus it keeps changing. I decided to give up work at java on wednesdays! yay i actually get more chill time :) The other thing that has been hard to "schedule" is hang out time with Jason. He said the sweetest thing today though... we were talking about our various committments and stuff...he said that i shouldnt worry about making a lot of time in each day for him because he isnt going anywhere for a while and that we dont need to rush . It was cute.

ok well im taking time out from doing my homework to write this blog so i better get going.

0 comments: