9.01.2005

OH I ALMOST FORGOT!!!

DAD- Thank you so much for sending my boogie bord, my mail, a belated birthday card, my cup, and all the other goodies you picked up for me! I loved it all so much...people saw my MASSIVE box and were like..OH MY GOSH WHAT"S IN THAT!?!?!? hehe it was exciting carrying it all the way across campus;)

JOE- Lov eyou JOE JOE! thanks to you too for also sending me TWO belated Bday cards...must run in the family or something :) I love you tons and keep up all your hard work

MOM- thank you for all your calls, your financial help, and your love and support i will call you today at some point hopefully

If anyone else reads this page and wants to send me stuff at school htis is where you would send it to ...

Jenna Migliuri
Box 640
55Fair Dr
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

I will try to call soon:)

0 comments: